With over 30 years experience, TLC has provided opportunities for thousands of patients to reduce criminal activities, decrease substance use, gain employment, attend school, training and other productive endeavors.
TLC is a New Jersey licensed facility and is fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities for Opioid Treatment Programs.
The Lennard Clinic is committed to providing compassionate and ethical addiction treatment to all in need. TLC’s highly qualified, dedicated staff include counselors, case managers, psychologists, ABAM certified medical staff, clinic physicians, infectious disease specialists, RN/LPN nurses, APNs, psychiatrists and a supporting team of administrative and management staff. Together, these professionals meet the varied, individual needs of each patient.
The Lennard Clinic accepts Medicaid, Work First/SAI, and NJ Managed Care Plans. There are also State funded options available for NJ residents. The Lennard Clinic has sliding-scale and payment plan options to help families and individuals make paying for treatment easier.
OUR MISSION, VISION, CORPORATE VALUES & PHILOSOPHY
The Lennard Clinic’s MISSION is to assist substance abusers in Essex and Union counties reduce substance use, address mental health disorders, decrease criminal activities, enhance health conditions and improve socioeconomic positions. The Lennard Clinic’s VISION is to become an organization supported by a culture that demonstrates a total commitment to improving behavioral health outcomes of our patients to the benefit of all our stakeholders.
The pursuit of this vision is guided by DIRECT values. They are as follows:
GOVERNING AND MANAGING AUTHORITY
GOVERNING AUTHORITY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
- Torra Waynick, MSW – President
- James Landgraf, Esq. – Secretary
- Arthur Henry, BA – Treasurer
- William Merritt, MSW – Trustee
- Tyson Moon, MA – Trustee
- Dolores Phelps, BA– Trustee
- Richard Williams, BA – Trustee
MANAGING AUTHORITY SENIOR STAFF
- Tanya Laughinghouse, MA, LCADC, Chief Executive Officer
- Chalynda Maynard, MBA, Chief Operating Officer
- Yolanda Dagnino, MD, ASAM Certified Corporate Medical Director
- Sunil Anand, CPA,Chief Financial Officer
- Ajibola Alli, MA, LCADC, CCS, Corporate Clinical Director
- Hyacinth Watson, RN, Director of Nursing
- Susan Padilla, Director of Human Resources
- Carmen Moncrieffe, BS
- Clinic Manager – TLC II
- Phyllis Bass
- Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Dijuan Benton
- Director of Safety & Security